Monday, February 18, 2008

Thing #12 (Week 5)

Rollyo
My husband and I are planning a trip to Senegal in March. We will visit our son who is on a semester-abroad program there.
I set up an a/c with Rollyo and created a Searchroll on Senegal. The sites I added to the Searchroll include information on tourism, geography (maps and stuff), politics, etc.

Here is the URL:
http://rollyo.com/bmarnie/senegal/

I found the whole idea of Rollyo confusing. Seems to me it is easier to use del.icio.us. Perhaps I am missing the point?

Here is the search box for my Searchroll:

Powered by Rollyo
Barb, thanks for the recommendation on Zoho (comment posted to Thing #11). I love it. My husband and I share a Zoho doc where we are creating a list of things to take to Senegal. Problem is we are having major problems with the Internet at work. Slow, slow, slow. Until a solution is found, I cannot recommend Web 2.0 applications to staff. Too frustrating for them.


No comments: