Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thing # 7 (Week 3)



Technology Posting
Please refer to my posting made on January 27 on Blogs, Wikis, and Podcasts which fulfills the requirements for Thing #7 (Week3)... I created that posting before reading the assignment; thus I did not put Thing #7 in the title. In the spirit of blogging, I decided not to change the title and added this posting instead.

Writing is a process for me. When I create documents of any kind, I edit, edit and edit some more. I am never satisfied with the finished product. Blogging, which is supposed to be spontaneous, is hard for me. I find myself saving my postings as drafts and editing the drafts several times before I post. I am trying to move away from that and become a true blogger. Not easy...

On another note, a friend gave me an old lens she no longer uses that fits my camera. I used it yesterday and took some photos of birds visiting my bird feeder. I managed to get 2 of a downy woodpecker that I like - esp. after cropping . Gave me a new appreciation for nature photographers.

No comments: